A trading platform is a combination of technical and software tools that provide users (traders) with access to information about the situation in the financial markets, allow you to carry out trading operations and track obligations between the client and the Company, providing access to financial markets.
The trading platform works through the Internet and consists of two main parts:
- Feature-rich desktop application allows you to monitor the market and engage in online trading
- Each window shows information and gives access to specific functions
- Convenient controls via FXVoyager Toolbar
- Create, test, and run automated trading strategies via ActFX
- Trade currency, currency Forwards and Options, CFDs, Equities, Futures, and ETFs.
- Open a new position in just one click
- Click on Bid or Ask, and a position will immediately open for the number of lots indicated in the Amount field
- Web based interface accessible via URL within any Java-enabled browser
- ActTrader user will find the interface familiar due to similarities in logic and design
- Improved design allows for easier and more effective trading
- Trade currency and options as well as ETFs* and Futures*